Thursday 27 October 2011

A story to encourage

Hello on this wet Thurday morning! I've just received this story and have been given permission to share on the blog...it's a story that I'm sure will bring encouragement...

"I would like to say that I was encouraged to come to Shire choir in April/May when i was deep in bereavement, having lost the most wonderful partner just before Christmas.  I was widowed 12 years ago and met this gorgeous guy at church two years later. We had a wonderful ten years together and this second loss has been so hard to take – still is in many ways.  But, I can truly say that I come home on a Wednesday evening and am able to say “I enjoyed that” and I haven’t enjoyed much since Christmas last year.  So thank you. "

We love being part of GGCC!

Stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment